Why Wills Are Obsolete: How to Protect your Home, Family and Assets from the Devastating Cost of Long Term Care
One of the biggest fears that many people have today is the fear of having their life savings wiped out if they end up in a nursing home. What a shame to see someone’s life savings of 30, 40 or 50 years wiped out in a matter of months. Whether you or a family member is in crisis or not, it is important that you understand what you can do to protect your hard-earned assets!
- How to protect your home and assets from the costs of long-term care
- Costly misconceptions about planning for your senior years
- Help protect you and your family from being wiped out by nursing care bills.
- How the new law restricts protection of assets and the steps you should take now to protect your loved ones.
- Alternative ways to plan for long term care, other than Medicaid
- Veteran’s benefits that most people know nothing about
- How to plan your estate if you become physically or mentally incapacitated
Simply complete the form below to reserve your spot in the webinar!
January 25th at 1:00pm (in person Seminar) Why Wills are Obsolete
February 7th at 3:00pm (Webinar) Why Wills are Obsolete
February 16th at 10:00am (Webinar) Why Wills are Obsolete
Does that date not work? We'll be holding multiple webinars in the future! For more information, call 757-280-1808.